Château Roubine was owned by the Order of the Templars before being sold in 1307 to the order of Saint John of Jerusalem. Through inheritance, in 1923, Château Roubine returns to Henri de Rohan Chabot who entrusted it to the Ott family. In 1955, Château Roubine is one of 23 vineyards recognized by decree as "Cru Classé" of the Côtes de Provence. The Templar coat of arms traces the history of the estate. The vineyard of Château Roubine, bordered by a circus of pines and oaks, located in one piece in the heart of the Var between Verdon and the Mediterranean, offers its ideal east / west orientation, its clay-limestone soil, the privileged conditions for the production of high quality wines.